5 YEAR CONTRACT
Applications are invited for the position of Works Supervisor at the Wudinna District Council.
This position reports directly to the Manager Works and Infrastructure Services. The Works Supervisor has a major responsibility in delivering on the performance and outcomes of the Works area of the Council.
This is a hands-on position and you will be required to supervise staff, operate machinery and carry out maintenance for the District.
The Job and Person Specification provides detail of the requirements of the person for the position, however the core responsibilities include:
- Organising and controlling the Councils works construction and maintenance programmes.
- Supervising the outside workforce.
- Providing support to the Manager Works and Infrastructure Services.
- Oversight of plant and equipment maintenance.
- Completing administrative tasks as required (time sheets, general depot administration and customer enquiries).
- General maintenance as required (minor repairs to infrastructure).
- Road inspections and reporting.
Further information about the position is available by contacting the Works Manager, Neil Haines by phone on (08) 8680 2002 or 0427 802 358.
Written applications including contact details of two current referees and full details of qualifications and experience should be marked “Private and Confidential” and forwarded to the undersigned at firstname.lastname@example.org, delivered in person to the Council office or mailed to PO Box 6, Wudinna SA 5652 by 5pm Friday, 30 October 2020.
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER