Council Service Delivery in response to COVID-19
The Council Office will be open to members of the public as of 8:30am on Tuesday, 26 May 2020.
When visiting our office, we ask that you:
- Sanitise your hands prior to entering the building;
- Wait outside the building if someone is already being served inside (one customer at a time);
- Please observe social distancing guidelines and wait on the marks while being served;
- Phone ahead to make an appointment if you need to discuss a matter with a Manager;
- Stay home if you are feeling unwell of have cold or flu symptoms.
Please continue to use electronic means of communication and payment wherever possible. We appreciate your patience and look forward to serving you - from a safe distance!